Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Gift Giving Guide


Hi everyone,

I have just realised how long it's been since I added the promotions into this part of my blog - I've listed this one on the main section of my blog but the last time I posted in this section was back in January! Sorry about that.

Here's the details of the latest promotion from Stampin' Up!. From now until December 14, when you purchase $105 worth of product from this guide (excluding shipping), you can choose either a Scallop Square punch or a Boho Blossoms punch, absolutely free! That's a $35.95 value, and if you already have both punches yourself, they would make a fabulous Christmas present for a crafty friend or relative to enjoy.

Just click on the picture to see the details on the guide up close, and then e-mail me to let me know what you'd like to order. I can take credit card payments now for a $3 charge to cover the processing costs, if that makes it easier for you at this time of year.

Have fun shopping!

No comments: